My name is Conor Joslin and I am currently a junior at Holy Cross majoring in Political Science while pursuing a Certificate in Business Fundamentals.
This semester, I am interning at the Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics and Society while taking the course Business of Sport with Doctor Robert Prior as a part of the Academic Internship Program, a requirement for the Business Certificate Program.
Throughout this semester I will be connecting and interviewing various Holy Cross alumni to learn about different career paths and how each used their liberal arts education to succeed in the business world. Through the Business Certificate Program at Holy Cross, the multiple workshops I have completed, and the variety of clubs, there is such a vast network of successful alumni that I am eager to connect with. On a more personal level, I am very interested in the sales industry, along with some interest in real estate, which is why I am so fortunate for this opportunity to connect with so many brilliant alumni and learn about different career paths.
Take a look at these interviews by Conor!
- Brendan Sullivan ’86 Shares Path from History Major to Tech Sales
- Conor O’Reilly ’18 Reflects on the Holy Cross Advantage
- Prof. Chu Reflects on HIs 31 Year Career at Holy Cross
- Conor Joslin ’23 Facilitates Alumni Panel for Club Hockey
- PODCAST: Thomas Cotter 17 and Brendan Quinn 06 Advocate for Learning and Discovery