Holy Cross Offers Students a Well-Rounded Education

Female Headshot

Caroline Krumsiek ‘22, is an economics major at the College who is also pursuing a Certificate in Business Fundamentals through the Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics, and Society.  “One of the best things about Holy Cross is that the school gives you unique opportunities to obtain a well-rounded education,” starts Caroline “and the Ciocca Center introduces you into the world of finance, business, and entrepreneurship.”

As a part of the Business Certificate Programs, all students must first explore an introductory overview of business through the Fullbridge Professional Edge Program at Holy Cross.  “My favorite part of Fullbridge was being in a professional environment because it helped me to learn how to communicate effectively and professionally.  I think my experience with Fullbridge and the other industry-specific workshops will help me to be prepared for my upcoming summer internship. I gained experience in a professional environment, and learned important skills such as Excel, data analysis, and communication.”

As a rising senior, Caroline has successfully completed all of the required workshops, her favorite being Interview Prep because it “was the most impactful  and I learned what to expect in professional interviews, and gave me advice on how to best present myself as a compelling candidate.” 

Caroline is working hard to check off the certificate requirements, including the required internship,  and is excited to apply what she has learned so far during her upcoming summer internship as an Incoming Credit and Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst at Bank of America.   Congratulations and good luck! 

— — —

Many thanks to Conor Hatton ’22 , marketing assistant for the Ciocca Center, for interviewing and writing this student’s experience.