Ciocca Center Searches for Next Intern

Dan Ricciardi ’06 working with student interns.

The Ciocca Center is looking for a Marketing Communications intern for the fall 2019 semester to highlight successful business alumni and bring awareness to the Center’s focus on “major in anything and succeed in business.”  Working with the Associate Director of Student Engagement, the intern will connect directly with alumni throughout the semester.

“This semester, I learned about first-hand experiences that the readings examined through my discussions with Holy Cross alums and their c-suite positions.  For my internship, I worked in the Ciocca Center where I researched, interviewed, and wrote blog posts about HC alums and their involvement as CEOs and board members. ” starts Sarah Anderson ’20. “I particularly enjoyed being able to apply the knowledge of our class discussions to the questions and conversations that I had while learning from our strong Holy Cross network about their journeys in the workplace.”

Sarah Anderson ’20 worked as the Ciocca Center’s first intern through the Academic Internship Program here on campus for the spring 2019 semester.  Read about her experience working with alumni on a previous blog post.

“I am grateful for the opportunity to have made connections and interview a wide variety of alums.  I learned from their stories and connected how their experiences as CEOs and board members relate back to our class readings.  My internship experience in the Ciocca Center was well integrated and complementary to our seminar discussions.” adds Anderson.

Interested in the opportunity?  Read the complete job description here and reach out to business@holycross.edu to apply. Thanks for reading!

Cassie Gevry, Associate Director of Student Engagement
Ciocca Center for Business, Ethics, and Society