FUTURE STEPS WORKSHOP

jb17<< MEET JULIA BAKER ’17 – “I’m a Psychology major and in the COES Professional Certificate Program here at Holy Cross. Last spring I completed the Marketing Communications and Sales workshop, and this past summer I was an Account Management Intern at BBDO. Working at an advertising agency gave me real world experience, but I am still anxious about job applications and interviews.

I am eager to participate in the Future Steps Workshop because I think it will be beneficial to reflect on my experiences at Holy Cross and develop my personal brand. I want to be able to take my liberal arts education, Psychology major and internship experience, to create a narrative that will demonstrate my value to future employers. This workshop will help me discover more about myself and help me through this critical time in my career path.”

Julia will be participating in the Future Steps Workshop over winter break to better prepare herself for interviews during senior year.  Join her to learn more about how to showcase your value to future employers, and connect your liberal arts education to the marketplace.

Registration Deadline: Thursday, December 1st 11:59pM
Workshop Dates: January 19-20, 2017
*This workshop is the capstone workshop required to complete COES Professional Certificate Program. Students must have completed Fullbridge and two alumni-led workshops prior to registering for Future Steps.

Save

Save

Save